Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boys boys boys

Hi all

Just a quick post today ......

In between cuddling my little girl (who was a little off due to immunisations today), I have been busy creating lots of cute little boy singlets for the handmade shop as well as the upcoming markets that I will be attending in November, There will be three styles available (I am not going to tell you what they are though ... It will be a surprise) and sizes will range from 0000 through to size 2.

We have also been working on some Christmas items, such as Santa and Mrs Clause, elves, angels, gingerbread men and lots more. I also hope to have the lucky dips up and running for the Rock a Buy Baby Markets on the 12th November. lots of little goodies available in the lucky dips.

I hope to pop back in on Friday with some pictures on the boys singlets.

Until then

Take care

Bec xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment