Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time flies when you are having fun xoxo

My goodness ... How quick has the past few weeks gone ... I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner ... Have you organized your Christmas gift list yet .... I started mine the other day ...

Santa arrived at our local shops yesterday ... He was very busy listening to lots of little children .... We gave it a miss yesterday ....

I held a stall at the Rock a Bye children's market yesterday (it was my first real market) .. I had lots of fun and meet some fantastic fellow crafters ... I had a successful day ... Sold out of Ruby and Friends dolls and crayon rolls..... The little peg doll angels were also a success ...
Lots of great comments and kind words from everyone who stopped by ....

I have a busy week ahead of me restocking for the upcoming Twilight Markets at Bounty Boulevard State School ... Am in the process of sewing a big batch of Ruby dolls ... And I must say they are looking delightfully adorable.

If you are in the North Lakes area stop by the Twilight Markets and pick up some great little Christmas presents for your loved ones.

Well i must be off ... Lots to do ...

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment