Friday, December 16, 2011

Another week has passed since my last post ...

.... It was a great week ... My last week of work until the new year ... Don't get me wrong I love what I do ... But after a while of caring for four children 4yrs and under ...... I need a break.

This morning I headed off to the shops to get a new haircut for Christmas .... I like it .....

This afternoon sees us digging up some clay patches in the front yard tom replace them with some nice soft grass for the children to enjoy ... I know Mitch is a big fan ... No more hard tackles on the clay patches.

I posted our new range (Afternoon Tea Party) in the My Heart Flutters shop this week ..... Some truly divine handmade felt food .... At present we have strawberries, apples, tea bags, pasta and donuts ... Many more items to come

This weekend sees me working on another new product line ..... It is still under wraps at the moment until I have finished it ..... They are simply adorable

I will be back a little later with a simple Christmas craft idea that you and your little ones can work on this week .....

Until then ... Take care

Bec xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment