Sunday, December 11, 2011

A busy weekend

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas ....

Christmas tree is up and decorated ... We have put up our breakable decorations on the Christmas wall .... Christmas carols play throughout the day .....

We finished off our christmas gift list on Saturday ... The shops were crazy busy .... So glad to have it all wrapped and under the tree ....

It was a memorable day for Emma on Saturday ... Very first haircut ... Not as successful as planned .... One hairdresser wanted to charge me $27.00 to trim her fringe and tidy up the back into a cute little bob .... As most of you are aware her hair isn't that long .... We passed on paying $27.00 ... Another hairdresser charged me $5.00 ... So we went with them ... Miss Emma is now sporting a cute little bob.

My Heart Flutters attended the Rock a bye baby markets at Strathpine ... It was a little quieter than normal ... But we still did pretty good ... We have booked in for the February markets .... We are also working on a new range of products called "afternoon tea party" ... We can't wait to show you what this is all about ....

Mitch has been saving his pocket money to purchase the diary of a wimpy kid book number 5 ... He hasn't put it down since we bought it.

Sunday was spent offering around the house in the morning doing odd jobs ... Whilst I was painting my nails a very festive co our miss Emma decided that she would like hers done as well ... Whilst I didn't think it was appropriate ti paint her fingernails I did however paint her toenails ... She sat there like a big girl and was quite proud of her new toes .....

The afternoon was spent at my sisters house enjoying their company ... The kids swam in the pool whilst the adults chatted ....

I finished off some presents for the family day care children to hand out this week ... So happy it is the last week of care ... I love my little fdc children but by the end of the year I am so exhausted .... Looking forward to the new challenges 2012 has to offer ....

Oo am also very pleased that there is no school runs or lunches to organize for the next 6 weeks xoxox

Take care of you and your families xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment